Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions that govern tuition offered by Treble Clef Music and Arts Academy to the client. Should you agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do fill in the registration pallet and get ready to embark on a beautiful musical journey with Treble Clef Music and Arts Academy.
- Payments will be done between the 25th and 30th of each month.
- Failure to do so or to communicate it will attract a 10% penalty and suspension of lessons. Lessons will resume once the outstanding payment is made.
- In the result of illness or an emergency, notification should be given no less than 2 hours before your time slot commences. Failure to do so will result in you still being charged for that lesson without the possibility of a make-up lesson. In certain cases a make-up lesson will be given at the
discretion of the music tutor.
- Each class for private students is based between 45 minutes and an hour per session. Each class for school set ups are based at 30 minutes per session.
- Should I need to cancel a lesson due to ill health or any sort of emergency, a make-up lesson will be provided for at the convenience of both parties or another form of compensation will be awarded to the student at the discretion of the Academy Administrators.
- Lessons are time sensitive. Should you come late for your class, it will still end at the designated time.
- A 1-month notice is needed for termination of classes. Failure to do so will require you to still pay for the month of termination.
- Video and Picture Images taken have the consent of the parent and or guardian to be used on the Treble Clef Academy Website and other social media sites and campaigns necessary.
- Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much. Welcome to the Treble Clef family. We are excited to begin this journey with you!!
“Developing a student of Skill, Passion and Creativity”